Nothing goes as accurate as you plan. Sometimes you are forced to make decisions you never wanted to. This is life, fluctuating and unpredictable. Alike life, Fiverr also retains a few fluctuations.
So, readers, Fiver is the world’s largest freelancing platform that provides millions of its users with a valuable asset. Because of its distinctive features, this marketplace has fetched tremendous popularity worldwide.
Are you afraid of cancelling your orders at fiverr? Don’t panic. Cancellations are completely normal. Although they are the best solutions to refuse orders that are not compatible with your level of expertise. Whether you are a seller or a buyer, there come situations where you have to cancel your fiver order.
However, it’s difficult to tackle this situation. Since cancellation may affect your Fiverr profile and results in losing your trustworthy clients.
Looking for order cancellation ways? Hold on. This write-up will help you guide a few steps on how to cancel your fiverr orders. Let’s Learn!
Go to the Fiverr’s Dashboard
Yes, here on your Fiverr’s dashboard, you will see the number of orders that have been added to your current project list. If you are a buyer, you will see the number of order requests that you made. Also, the open requests if any.
Press on the order you want to cancel
After opening the dashboard, click on the order you want to cancel. That selected order will open on a new page that is visible to both the buyer and the seller.
Press on “Visit the Resolution Centre”
Right after clicking the selected order, you will be directed towards the Resolution Centre option.
Choose the Desired option
If we talk about the Buyer, so, a Buyer will see this option onto his/her screen “Ask the seller to cancel your order”.
Choose a suitable reason under “Can you give us more detail on why?”
So, folks. As you know that cancellation may affect your gig ranking or sometimes may hurt your user profile. Keep your head open while selecting the appropriate reason because this may cause serious compensation.
Press on the “Continue” option:
Once you selected why you want to cancel your fiver order, now the next step is to press on the “Continue button” to confirm your demand.
Fiver cancel order option will help you get rid of the unwanted orders. But just for a second, think again! If you have changed your mind, go back.
Type a message to the buyer/seller about the cancellation of the order:
In the text box, you can now type your desired text to the seller or buyer about why did you decide to cancel this order. Be clear there. Because once you have sent a message, you cannot go back now. A little-misunderstanding can cause a bad affect on your Fiver account.
Now you will be switched back towards the order page, but it will be in a dispute. It now depends on the seller or buyer to reject or accept the disputation. If the buyer or seller accepted your request, the order will be cancelled in the collaboration of both.
Terms and Conditions applied to Order Cancellation On Fiverr
No, you are not done yet. After clicking on the “Send” button, there come the furthermore procedures. Fiver encourages its users to communicate and sort out the disputes using Fiver’s Resolution Centre. After the completion of the cancellation request, your request has been assessed by Fiver’s Customer Support Team. The team is based on:
- Violation or harm to Fiver’s Terms of Services.
- General misconduct, unlawful behavior, harassment, etc.
Orders that are based on the aspect of materials and services delivered by the seller or buyer are not eligible to cancel in case if the service was delivered as described in the Gig page. You may rate your experience with the buyer/seller on the order page, along with the overall level of service quality you received from the seller/buyer.
Fiver Customer Support will cancel orders based on;
Fiver Customer Support Services will help you in the cancellation of the orders, but not limited to, the following reasons.
Fiver can cancel the active orders. Do you know what are active orders? They are the kind of orders “After you submit your demands and before the seller delivers you the services on Fiver”.
- When the seller is late and passive for about 24 hours after the order is considered as Late. It can result in the cancellation of the order.
- Fiver’s team can cancel the orders containing any copyright, trademark content. There is no compromise over the copyright act and plagiarism.
- You may have observed that some users become harsh and abusive towards their clients which then results in very low ratings on the user’s account. Abusive language is strictly prohibited on fiver.
- If for some reason the fiver’s user is not using his/her account, it may cause the closure of the user’s account because of violating Fiver’s Terms of Services.
It might be shocking. But yes readers, Fiver can also cancel your delivered orders. Delivered orders are (after the seller press on the Deliver Now option and before the order is marked as finished or completed). The following are the conditions under which Fiver can cancel your delivered orders.
- Fiver may cancel the orders in which the Seller has marked that the order is completed but has not delivered the final services.
Be careful folks, because multiple complaints of this behavior can result in a bad loss and can finally lead to the termination of your Fiver’s account. So, avoid doing such kind of things that may cause a heavy loss.
- You might have known that Fiver is the biggest online freelancing podium which possesses definite Terms of Services. In case, of any violation of their Terms of Services, you may get into the biggest trouble. Fiver can cancel orders in which the Seller has not provided any file containing a proof of his/her work. Work that was admitted in the original order condition.
- Orders in which a seller demands the additional payments on or off the Fiver’s platforms are not accepted and hence results in the cancellation of the order.
- Fiver instantly cancel orders containing threats or any sort of pressure to leave a bad rating to gain more services from your seller.
- Abusing the Request Revision Button to ask for extra services from your seller may result in the cancellation of your Fiver order.
The completed orders are the ones when you have marked your order as completed but before the limitation of 14-days. Therefore, such kind of orders is not accepted in terms of Fiver’s policy.
- Fiver may cancel your order if you have been reported to use the plagiarized, copyright or trademark content.
- Bad news for Fiver users, if you have not purchased the commercial rights and have been reported to have used the materials commercially. This results in strict action.
- Fiver Customer Support will analyze cases of the manipulation in order delivery which stops Seller and Buyer from consuming the Fiver’s Resolution Center that authorised the order to be marked as complete.
Fiver cancellations occur. Worry not. They are the solutions to reject undesired orders. Are you aware of the Fiver Refund policy? Isn’t it cool that when an order is cancelled, Fiver returns the funds in the user’s account that has been paid by the user?
I hope that this article may find you in a good piece of information about the cancellation of the fiver orders. If for some reason, the cancellations occur. Don’t stress. Nothing works exactly as we imagine. Things come and go. Accept your decisions and trust your intuition.